High Performance Teams
When your environment is filled with change – team members struggle to lead with confidence. When your team is stuck because ‘it’s how we’ve always done it’ – innovation and creativity stagnate. When every mandate feels like a priority – collaboration goes out the window.
You want your team to get results that matter.
For 20 years, Jill Proud has been guiding leaders and teams to answer the following questions: Who are you as a leader on this team? How can you bring your best to the table?
What is getting in your way?
Jill is the founder of The Proud Group Inc. Her signature programs:
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS and LEVERAGING CONFLICT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS have changed the lives of highly successful CEOs and their teams across the globe.
Jill Proud has coached top-level executives and their teams in Canada including:
- Head of RBC Private Banking and Wealth Management
- CEO of Providence Health Care
- CEO of Allerion Oil Fields
- President of People Care Canada
Jill Proud Coaches Leaders:
- Delivered performance development coaching through Performance Coaching Inc. to members of the Canadian women’s Olympic gold medal hockey teams, in 2010 (Vancouver Olympics) and 2014 (Sochi Olympics)
- Coached international business leaders at Queen’s Executive School of Business
- Vice President Business Development Omega Performance
- Chapter Chair, Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) South Georgian Bay; a global organization whose members operate multimillion-dollar businesses that foster business growth through peer support
- Jill gives back through her work with Women in Philanthropy for Providence that has raised more than 900K in funding to support projects at Providence Healthcare in Toronto.